Super PTE may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
In the Multiple choice questions in the PTE Listening section you will have two types of questions – one with a single correct answer, and another with multiple correct answers.
To get a full score you must select all the correct options. The questions with multiple correct answers have negative marking. So if you pick a wrong option, you will lost points.
Try out these Multiple choice questions from recent PTE Exams to see where you stand. Don’t forget to grab the full FREE Questions Bank with many new questions!
The complete Super PTE Questions Bank contains much more! It’s updated weekly, often more than once every week. You will also get a FREE Video Course, Mock Tests and Super Templates Pack.
Which of the following are useful when planning a schedule (select multiple)?
1. Knowing your short term goals
2. Knowing your long term goals
3. Knowing the place where you will do the work
4. Knowing which other responsibilities are important
5. Knowing how much time you have for the goals
6. Knowing which subject you need to study first
7. Knowing how many subjects you need to study
Which of the following can a student expect to get out of this course (select multiple)?
1. Detailed explanation of each first aid topic in a systematic manner
2. A certificate provided by the American Read Cross and WHO
3. A better understanding of first aid and CPR.
4. Professional career in first aid and CPR
5. Benefits from certification at workplace
6. Understanding of each medical emergency situation
Which of the following would an artist do to achieve likeness in a person’s portrait?
1. Getting features such as the shape of nose and mouth correct.
2. Getting skin tone and color of eyes correct.
3. Getting the large shapes correspond to the skull structure correct.
4. Getting the proportions of various facial features correct.
5. Getting the straight lines corresponding to level of eyebrows etc. correct.
Which of the following are possible using collaboration tools (select multiple)?
1. Discuss and draw sketches together and remotely
2. Peer review the work of other colleagues
3. Writing in the notebooks together
4. Zoom in on images and guide others
5. Focus on a lecturer or a member of the audience
6. Participate in immersive three-dimensional environments
7. Change the settings of remote instruments
Why does the speaker recommend to address the interviewer by name?
1. To create an environment for informal discussion
2. To project a confident image to the interviewer
3. To overcome the hesitation of a telephonic interview
4. To make a good first impression
5. To let the interview proceed without interruptions
Which is the last thing a visitor would do before entering the James Madison Building?
1. Get down at the Capitol South metro stop
2. Get down at the Union Station metro stop
3. Find parking, as no onsite parking is available for visitors
4. Take the yellow elevator to the 6th floor
5. Go through the metal detector and the security checkpoint
Which of the following is a difference between a bibliography and references?
1. One of them is a list of books, other a list of references
2. Bibliography is a list of all sources consulted, while references is a list of sources included in the text
3. Bibliography is often half in size of the references list
4. References are the sources studied to prepare the text, but bibliography is a list of all possible sources
What can be said about how the Presidents feel about the community health centers?
1. They feel it is an unnecessary budgetary expense
2. They feel it is an essential service and try to provide all support
3. They feel they need much more funding
4. They feel they are essential for their core constituency
5. They feel it is an essential part of their budget
What is the intent of the speaker of this passage?
1. To encourage students to consider how a gap year might affect their future education
2. To discourage students from taking a gap year as it can adversely impact their future education
3. To convince students to gain knowledge from those who have taken a gap year
4. To encourage students to carefully plan their finances for the gap year
5. To encourage more students to take a gap year
Which of the following statements about robotic surgery are not correct (select multiple)?
1. Robotic surgery is minimally invasive and requires only very small cuts
2. Robotic surgery is done through miniature instruments mounted on robotic arms
3. The surgeon gets an inside view of the patients body while performing the surgery
4. The surgeon controls the console and surgery is performed by the advanced robot
5. Robotic surgery is most useful for urological cases.
6. The surgeon can control the movements of robotic arms using his fingers.
7. The surgeon can modify the scale at which robotic arms move in response to his movement.